Fees and Rewards Distribution
Eversol Stake Pool sets up the following fees:
- 0% deposit fee;
- 0% unstake fee;
- 7% of the pool rewards, to support the pool operation, as well as compensate falling revenue resulted from delegation strategy developed;
- 1% of the pool rewards is allocated to Eversol Treasury to finance the co-marketing activities with promising projects built on Solana, to boost the DeFi ecosystem by helping new apps and products come to be known!
Also, the stake pool charges ~0.05% - it's an automatic mechanism in place to secure current pool delegators from diluting their profitability which is impacted by new delegations. This way we maintain stable APY for all delegators.
Eversol stake pool allocates staking rewards as follows:
- 1% is allocated to Eversol Treasury. The Eversol DAO operates the Treasury and decides on the funds' distribution. The DAO fund will finance the co-marketing activities with promising projects built on Solana, to support the ecosystem growth.
- 92% adds to the SOL balance and increases the rate of exchange.
- 7.0% is allocated to Eversol (pool management fee) to support the pool operation.
"Note that the epoch fee is charged after normal validator commissions are assessed. For example, if a validator charges 8% commission, and the stake pool charges 1%, and a stake in the pool earns 100 SOL pre-commission, then that stake will enrich the pool by 91.08 SOL. The total rewards on that validator will be reduced by ~8.92%" (Source).