Learn how the stake is distributed amongst the pool validators
A validator can join the Eversol pool if it demonstrates great performance. We evaluate the following validator parameters: APY, commission, skipped slot, last epoch stake size. Please check below a set of criteria required to get a delegation.
- last epoch stake size exceeds 1,000 SOL;
- commission is <= 7%;
- skipped slots < 20%.
And up to 3 validators from the super minority group are selected to increase the pool's stability.
The obtained list of validators is being sorted once again, this time by APY. The final list includes the TOP-25 leaders (by the highest APY).
We run a script for each epoch to make sure that all selected validators meet the selected parameters.
- 1.Score by validator recalculates each epoch based on the validator's current vote credits: initial score = vote credits
- 2.We target active validators with a minimum balance of 100 SOL staked, hence all validators below that threshold get 100% penalized.
- 3.Validators commission impacts the stake pool's final score: score after fee = initial score * (100% - validator fee)
- 4.The main parameter that impacts the initial score is the mean position based on the vote rate. Vote rate measures how many slots that a validator successfully votes on. Calculating mean position: mean rate = sum of vote credits / number of validators
- 5.Calculating Tilt function:Tilt = (validator vote credits - mean rate) * 100
- 6.If the validator vote rate is below the mean position, then the tilt is equal to 1. If it is above the mean position, then it adds to a final score:Final score = tilt * Score after Fee
- 7.Finally, we calculate delegation shares by validators:Validator share = final score / sum (final validators scores)
The stake pool will rebalance validators' shares according to the validators' APY.